Instructions 1. The power cord of the iron must use […]
1. The power cord of the iron must use a three-core braided cord. Among them, the green and yellow two-color wires (some are black wires) are ground wires, the red wires are connected to the live wires, and the white wires are connected to the neutral wires. The sockets used must also have three holes and be reliably grounded. Do not use plastic power cord instead, because plastic has poor temperature resistance. If the power cord is accidentally touched on the hot shell or bottom plate, the plastic insulation layer will melt and an electric shock may occur.
2. When the power cord is self-distributed, the appropriate length is 2m. If it is too long and the arrangement is not good enough, if the power cord is dragged to the ground, people walking around may trip over the iron, fall to the ground or scorch the ironing clothes, or even hurt people.
3. During the interval between ironing clothes, the electric iron should be placed upright or placed on a dedicated iron rack. Do not put the electric iron on flammable objects to avoid fire; also do not put the electric iron on iron or masonry to avoid scratching the plating layer of the soleplate.
4. Clean the dirt on the outer surface of the iron in time. The fluff on the surface of the chemical fiber fabric is easily melted, and adheres to the bottom plate to form black spots, which is not only unsightly, but also inconvenient to use. In order to avoid the generation of this kind of dirt, when ironing chemical fiber fabrics, you can pad a clean damp cloth. If there are dark spots on the bottom plate, do not scrape it with a knife, which will damage the coating layer of the bottom plate. The most convenient and effective method is: first dip a damp cloth with a little toothpaste, slowly wipe the rusty spots, and then apply a layer of wax after wiping, turn on the power, melt the wax and wipe it again. If the rusty spot is on the bottom surface of the iron, use a piece of waste cloth as a cushion and iron it back and forth several times. This method of removing dirt, not only will not damage the electroplating layer of the iron, but also restore the original smoothness and flatness.
5. After the iron is used (or when there is a power outage), the power plug should be unplugged and allowed to cool naturally. You must wait for the hand to feel no heat before putting it in the box door.
6. Ordinary electric irons cannot control the temperature, and it is difficult to meet the ironing requirements of all kinds of clothes. Especially when ironing chemical fiber fabrics, the clothes will be damaged if you are not careful. Sometimes the temperature can only be controlled by the user's experience. The continuous power-on time of ordinary electric irons should not be too long, otherwise, due to the gradual increase in temperature (up to 600-700℃), the heating element will be burned out, the plating layer will also be destroyed and the clothes will be scalded. Generally, the method of turning on and off the power is adopted to roughly control the temperature of the bottom plate, which saves power and is safe.
7. If the temperature of the soleplate of an ordinary electric iron is too high, let it cool naturally. You can't use water to cool down, let alone immerse the soleplate in cold water. Otherwise, the iron will be destroyed.
8. The temperature-regulating electric iron is equipped with a bimetal thermostat that can adjust the temperature. Adjust the operating temperature by the knob. When the temperature rises to the required temperature, the bimetallic sheet bends downward due to the heat, so that the power contact is separated, the power is cut off, and the electric iron does not heat up. When the temperature drops to a certain level, the bimetallic strip returns to its original state, and the power is turned on again. Repeatedly switch on and off to keep the temperature of the electric iron constant. In order to maintain the rigidity of the bimetallic strip and make its temperature control normal, the bimetallic strip should be in a natural state. When not in use, the temperature adjustment button should be turned to the "off" or "off" position, never at the high temperature position. Place for a long time.
9. In the process of using the temperature-regulating electric iron, turn the temperature-regulating knob with light force and slowly turn it to the position of the name of the fabric to be ironed. Because there are many fabric names, the fabric names shown on the fabric indicator are limited. When ironing several different fabrics, adjust the temperature to start ironing from a lower temperature position. When you feel that the temperature is not enough, you can increase it appropriately. This allows continuous ironing and saves electricity.
10. When the clothes being ironed are thicker or the clothes have more wrinkles, the steam spray type electric iron is most suitable. When in use, the toggle spray button on the upper front of the handle can be activated to point to the “SPRAY” gear (SPRAY), and the front of the electric iron can spray water mist immediately. Some steam spray type electric irons are controlled by a button. When in use, you have to press the button with your finger until the water mist comes out. If the finger leaves the button, the water mist stops immediately. Another type of toggle control button is to spray when it is turned to the right, and the water mist can still be sprayed when the finger leaves. If you feel that the humidity of your clothes has reached the required level, you can turn off the spray button in the opposite direction to stop spraying water mist immediately. To perform dry ironing, just press the steam button and lock it back.
11. When the temperature control knob is turned to "spray", the temperature of the bottom plate will make the water in the vaporization chamber boil and vaporize quickly, and generate enough pressure to spray water mist continuously; if the temperature control knob is wrongly dialed to the low temperature zone, The vaporization rate of water is slow, and the vapor pressure is low. When the spray button is activated at this time, the spray is not water mist but a small water column, which will cause water stains on the clothes and affect the appearance.
12. Water quality has a great influence on the service life of steam spray type electric irons. The water must be pure distilled water or boiled water, and general tap water must not be used. Otherwise, after the water is vaporized, the scale formed will settle inside the iron and block the air injection holes, making the air injection volume smaller or even completely blocked. When in use, if the air jet hole is found to be blocked, it should be cleared in time with a pin or similar fine wire.
13. After using the steam spray type electric iron, press the steam button to pour the remaining water in the clean water tank (water reservoir), and at the same time point the spray button to the "spray" position, and continue to power on for 10 minutes to completely evaporate the internal water Turn off, cut off the power, wait for it to cool naturally, reset the steam button and spray button, and then store it.