Now on the market, there are mainly infrared quartz tube heaters, infrared halogen tube heaters, infrared reflective heaters, infrared bath heaters, electric oil heaters, heaters, convection heaters, electric film heaters and compound heaters. . It should be noted that any heater has two heat transfer effects, radiation and convection, in which the main component of radiation is infrared. If a certain heater is dominated by radiant heat transfer, it can be called "radiant heater"; if it is dominated by convection heat transfer, it can be called "convection heater". The product use and maintenance are briefly described as follows:
1. Read the instruction manual of the product carefully, do not cover anything on the surface of the heater, and do not use the heater upside down.
2. The heater should be placed in a place that is not easy to touch, such as a corner or a wall, the back is about 20 cm away from the wall, and away from combustibles.
3. The room where the heater is used should have certain heat preservation conditions and should not have excessively large vents; the doors and windows should not be opened during use to avoid excessive heat loss.
4. Do not let water and other liquids splash on the heater, otherwise it will cause damage to the heating element, short circuit and leakage.
5. The intake and exhaust ports of convection heaters are strictly prohibited from being clogged with debris, and there must be enough space in front of the heater to facilitate the smooth flow of air and enhance the convection effect.