Enjoy the quiet summer brought to us by technology Ph […]
Enjoy the quiet summer brought to us by technology
Photocatalyst mosquito killer
At present, the mosquito killer generally refers to the photocatalyst mosquito killer. The photocatalyst is a kind of catalyst. We have learned it in junior high school. The catalyst is not consumed before and after the chemical reaction. Its main component is nano-titanium dioxide (TiO2). Under light, the photocatalyst will react with water and oxygen in the air to form strong oxidizing hydroxyl radicals on the surface of the photocatalyst, which can decompose harmful gases and bacteria in the air. Of course, this is not the main reason for choosing it. The important thing is that it can release CO2 and water after the reaction to simulate the effect of CO2 and water vapor produced by humans. It also has the effects of sterilization, air purification, and deodorization. Therefore, the photocatalyst mosquito killer has many advantages. Low economic cost, no pollution, low noise, small size, low power consumption, and the appearance can be designed in different styles to meet the requirements of different groups of people and different layouts.
Principle of mosquito killer
The principle of mosquito killer-why do mosquitoes like us so much?
First, let's talk about why mosquitoes like our blood so much. Scientific research shows that only female mosquitoes can suck human or animal blood. If male mosquitoes and female mosquitoes can suck the sap of plants and the nectar of flowers just to keep the individual alive, why do they bother to provoke us without fear of life and death? The ancestors of zoology have long known that female mosquitoes can only promote the development of ovaries by sucking the blood of animals or humans, and then reproduce their offspring. In this way, we also understand that, in fact, mosquitoes are forced to do so.
The principle of the mosquito killer-how does the mosquito killer attract mosquitoes?
Whether it is day or night, female mosquitoes can accurately locate us, not through our eyes, but through the carbon dioxide, heat, water vapor and air currents caused by our body to find us. Speaking of this, I believe everyone has already thought of the principle of the mosquito killer. Yes, the mosquito killer uses electricity as energy source and assists a series of science and technology and special materials to simulate the carbon dioxide, heat, water vapor and air current emitted by the human body to attract female mosquitoes. When the female mosquitoes approach, Will be drawn into the cyclone created by the mosquito killer and into the death trap unique to the mosquito killer.
Specification for the use of mosquito killers
1. For small indoor areas and small rooms, etc., when the sky is getting dark, turn on the mosquito killer, turn off the lights, doors and windows, and let people work for one to two days. It can be opened one to two hours before going to bed.
2. For a room with a larger area, you need to open it every day, and reduce the frequency of use until a few days later when it is obvious that there are almost no mosquitoes.
3. According to the mosquito's preference for humid and acidic environment, an appropriate amount of acidic liquid can be placed near the mosquito killer to increase the attraction to female mosquitoes and improve the capture efficiency.
4. Families with children should pay attention to safety when using mosquito killers. Cut off the power immediately after use.
5. Clean in time and maintain hygiene.