Summary:Outdoor mosquito killer lamps are common outdoor mosquito killers, which can be used in villa courtyards, gardens, resid...
Outdoor mosquito killer lamps are common outdoor mosquito killers, which can be used in villa courtyards, gardens, residential green belts, road landscapes, park lawns, etc. The basis used is that the installation is no problem. So do you know what are the precautions for the installation of outdoor mosquito killer lamps?
There are two types of outdoor mosquito killer lamps
: solar-powered mosquito killer lamps and commercial mosquito killer lamps. The following will introduce the precautions for installation of outdoor mosquito killer lamps in detail.
1. Precautions for the installation of solar outdoor mosquito killer lamps:
1. The first principle: sufficient light.
The solar mosquito killer lamp is powered by solar energy, and the mosquito killer lamp cannot be charged without light. Therefore, the first principle for the installation of solar mosquito killer lamps is that they must be installed in a place with sufficient light, otherwise the battery cannot be charged, and the mosquito killer lamps will not work properly. From this, it can be determined that the layout position of the solar outdoor mosquito killer lamp should be avoided: under the tree, on the backlit surface of the building.
2. Choose carefully the fixing method.
Some solar outdoor mosquito killer lamps can be selectively inserted and fixed, and can be used directly by inserting them into the soil; some can choose to make a cement foundation and fix them with expansion screws. The two fixing methods have their own advantages. It is recommended to:
(1) For personal family use, it can be plugged in preferentially, which is convenient for installation and easy to move.
(2) For use in public areas, the screw fixing method is preferred, which is more sturdy, so as not to be stolen or knocked down.
3. Select the specific installation location.
In addition to considering the light, the location selection of the solar outdoor mosquito killer also depends on whether it affects the spread of the light source. Determine the specific layout position according to the height of the lamp body.
(1) The lawn area can be placed on the edge of the lawn, but ensure that the mosquito trap area covers the entire lawn area. The area covered by a mosquito killer can overlap.
(2) The green belt area can be considered to be placed in the middle of the green belt, as long as it does not affect the light transmission.
(3) The pool area can be placed on the side of the pool where people do not often go. The pool is an important mosquito activity area and must be covered with emphasis.
2. Precautions for the installation of outdoor mosquito killer lamps:
1. Consider the overall power wiring.
The installation of a single mains mosquito killer lamp is not a big problem, just install it wherever there is a power supply. If it is a batch of mains mosquito killer lamp installation, such as use in a residential area, you should consider the overall power supply wiring when choosing a location, and it is best to use one line to the end. Or choose a place where there is an external reserved power supply.
2. Select the cement base for the fixing method.
The mains mosquito killer lamp is dangerous because it needs to be connected to 220V AC. Therefore, the power supply is routed underground, and the wiring is inside the lamp body. Therefore, it is very important to fix the lamp body, otherwise it is easy to expose the power supply. Cement base + expansion screw is a limited choice of fixing methods for commercial mosquito killer lamps.