With the improvement of living standards, people have higher requirements for the quality of the home living environment, so a new cleaning tool, steam cleaner, came into being. It is environmentally friendly and sanitary, and can remove dust and bacteria. It is our home. Good helper for cleaning. Let's learn how to use the steam cleaner and the precautions for use.
1. How to use the steam cleaner
When using the product to replace the accessories, do not pull it down hard, and be sure to unscrew it first. Unscrew the helmet counterclockwise from top to bottom, unscrew the helmet counterclockwise from top to bottom, add 1 measuring cup of water as required, and be careful not to overfill it. Turn the safety helmet clockwise, assemble the accessories according to the items that the customer wants to clean, connect the power plug, and the power indicator will light up. After waiting for 3-4 minutes, press and hold the steam injection button, it can be used after the steam is ejected.
2. Precautions for the use of steam cleaners
1. Do not fill the water too full when using it! Because there is a pressure relief valve on the lid, too much water will overflow from the hole of the pressure relief valve!
2. After cleaning, leave the cleaner for a period of time to let the body cool down completely. Please keep it in a cool place. Pour out the remaining water! This will help protect the heater! It is strictly forbidden to spray steam on people, pets and plants.
3. Add water during use and pour water after use: When opening the lid, be sure to blow up the steam inside! Be sure to beat it several times, and then slowly open the lid!
4. When cleaning, it is strictly forbidden to put any chemicals such as detergent or soapy water, and be sure to use ordinary tap water.