1. Stainless steel 304 is the most commonly used by general customers. The working environment is generally divided into dry burning and liquid heating. If it is dry burning, for example, it is used in ovens and duct heaters. It can be made of carbon steel or stainless steel 304. If it is heating liquid, if it is water, use stainless steel electric heating tube. This stainless steel is generally made of stainless steel 304. If it is oil, it can be made of carbon steel or stainless steel 304. If it has weak acid and alkaline liquids, stainless steel 316 can be used. If there is strong acid in the liquid, stainless steel 316, polytetrafluoroethylene or even titanium pipe should be used.
2. Determine the power of the heating tube according to the working environment.
The power setting is mainly dry heating electric heating tube and liquid heating. For dry heating, generally a one-meter-long tube is used for 1KW, and the heating liquid is generally a one-meter-long tube for 2-3KW, and the maximum is not more than 4KW.
3. Choose the shape of the heating tube according to the customer's electric heating equipment.
The shape of the stainless steel heating tube is ever-changing, the simplest is the straight rod, the U-shaped and then the special-shaped. For specific conditions, electric heating tubes of specific shapes are used.
4. Determine the wall thickness of the heating tube according to the usage of the heating tube of the customer. The performance curve of the heating tube power calculation. Generally, the wall thickness of the heating tube is 0.8mm, but according to the working environment of the heating tube, such as high water pressure In this case, it is necessary to use a seamless stainless steel tube with a thicker wall to make the electric heating tube.
5. Ask clearly when buying, why are many internal heating tubes made of heating tubes similar in appearance, but the price will have a big error? That is the internal material inside. The two most important internal materials are insulating powder and alloy wire. Insulating powder, the poor ones will use quartz sand, and the good ones will use insulating modified magnesium oxide powder. In addition, the alloy wire is generally iron-chromium-aluminum, and nickel-chromium alloy wire can be used according to the requirements and grades of pipe production. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. It is recommended that customers not be greedy for cheap, so as not to buy inferior products.